The Project Manager is responsible for monitoring signage jobs from the pre-sales stage through the signed installation completion. The Project Manager reports directly to the Operations Director, however interacts with a wide range of employees throughout the company.
- Prepares weekly and monthly status reports for the Board of Director / General Manager on Information Technology Operations
- Effectiveness in routine, daily operations IT resource planning and budgeting - Proactively recommends best practices for Helpdesk management and metrics management.
- Provides direction to staff; sets goals and translates overall department objectives into team performance objectives; conducts performance appraisals and monitors performance.
- Manages the processing of incoming requests to the Service Desk and ensures courteous, timely and effective resolution of end user issues.
- Develops and enforces request handling and escalation policies and procedures.
- Assesses need for any system reconfigurations (minor or significant) based on request trends and makes recommendations.
- Any and all other requests as directed from management or major business areas
- Work with Sales Executives and Operations on projects to expedite project bids;
- Review contracts for job requirements, help define the Scope of Work and ensure paperwork is completed;
- Get client to commit to a base a schedule and drive both the client and the internal team to meet time table;
- Assess risks and mitigate them;
- Create 4-week look ahead Schedules detailing critical constraints;
- Coordinate with various departments including: art, contract control, estimating, permits, legal and production;
- Monitor job through the fabrication and installation processes and address customer changes as needed;
- Close projects for costing using Blink’s processes and procedures;
Work Experience/Job Knowledge Requirements:
- 2-3 years experience with Project Management degree.
- Strong analysis, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Solid presentation, communication, and facilitation/workshop skills
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict management skills
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects at the same time and under tight deadlines
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, overcome confusion, and simplifies complex situations
- Knowledge and interest in the professional practices regarding requirements definition and management
- Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel and Word.
We provide data management solutions for clients. We offer the cost benefits of offshore resourcing with the peace of mind and quality of dedicated local management. We design intelligent data management systems to maximize efficiency and robustness of client businesses. Our key business and systems ...Read More