We’re on the hunt for an SEO Assistant for the Islamabad office of Basecamp Data Solutions. We’re working with diverse clientele and expanding our team to add people that have a thirst to learn and want to excel in the paid media domain of digital marketing.
Professional Skills and Qualifications (Required)
- 1-2 years of experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM), and Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc.)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations
- AdWords / Bing Certification a plus
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communicate regularly with the team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals and expectations.