The ideal candidate must possess excellent analytical, communication (Oral & written in English), mathematics skills & documentation skills.
1. Computer skills that are useful are a Querying Language (SQL,Hive) and a Spreadsheet (Excel).
2. Analytical Skills: Data analysts work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching. You will need to see through the data and analyze it to find conclusions.
3. Communication Skills: Data analysts are often called to present their findings, or translate the data into an understandable document. You will need to write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas.
4. Critical Thinking: Data analysts must look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings.
5. Attention to Detail: Data is precise. Data analysts have to make sure they are vigilant in their analysis to come to correct conclusions.
6. Math Skills: Data analysts need math skills to estimate numerical data.
Personal Skills Required:
Ability to handle emergency situations in a calm and directed fashion, and lead teams in such situations as needed.
Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English language.
Must possess an exceptional problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills to troubleshoot and resolve project issues and challenges.
Strong attention to detail and deadline orientation.
Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
Must be accustomed and adept at working on various issues simultaneously, ensuring the integrity of each project. This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may be required to perform other tasks to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
We provide data management solutions for clients. We offer the cost benefits of offshore resourcing with the peace of mind and quality of dedicated local management. We design intelligent data management systems to maximize efficiency and robustness of client businesses. Our key business and systems ...Read More