We are looking for an experienced Software Architect to make intuitive high-level decisions for software development. The architect is expected to see the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team. The architect should have a strong technical background and excellent IT skills. The person should be experienced in designing and possess the ability to develop a unified vision for software characteristics and functions. The goal is to provide a framework for the development of a software or system that will result in high quality IT solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
- Use tools and methodologies to create ERDs and DFDs
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of the desired product
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to the development team
- Oversee progress of the development team to ensure consistency with the initial design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility.
- Perform code review and approve the final product before launch
- 10+ years of experience in database development
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working as an architect
- Expert-level experience in Microsoft Stack: .Net, Visual Studio, C#
- Strong MS-SQL Server 2008-2017 experience with hands-on database design and Transact-SQL, SSIS / SSRS / SSAS development, testing, performance tuning, and related functions
- Expert-level experience synthesizing a wide variety of data sources into an analytic repository incorporating consistency, data integrity, and metadata for business users
- Expert-level experience in SQL Server functioning, and in designing RDBMS schemas
- Experience with ETL, Reporting, OLAP and BI tools; expertise in constructing data architectures, data marts and data stores.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or IT related fields; Masters preferred
- Microsoft Certified Architect preferred
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods to create ERD and DFD
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- High quality organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
Note: This position requires excellent Written and oral English language skill please do not apply if you cannot Understand / Speak English in American or Neutral accent.