The incumbent will be responsible for the development of manual or automated testing specifications for all parts of the system, creating and documenting the test plan, doing the actual testing, and documenting the results. Three key factors that will contribute to success in this role are:
1. Strong Documentation Skills
2. Strong SQL Server & Java or .NET Development Experience
3. Testing Experience with Visual Studio or Equivalent
● Design, manage and document test requirements and high level test cases followed by creation and execution of detailed test cases.
● Develop, design, manage and perform manual or automation testing.
● This will include black-box testing, white box testing, negative, boundary, stress, integration, exploratory, usability, system, platform or regression testing methodologies. Create necessary test data through the applications or databases.
● Identify, document, report and track defects; Re-test post-resolution and perform regression testing.
● Provide post-implementation support for all deliverables.
● Conduct Software Tests Software QA manager is expected to frequently conduct software tests and research software testing practices to ensure smooth functionality.
● Document Software Issues Software QA managers must document found bugs and other software issues, and write reports detailing these issues and the potential problems they may create. SQA manager should also identify possible coding issues in software and make recommendations for changes to fix these issues.
● Improve Processes Software QA manager improve business processes and systems to streamline these processes and reduce costs.
● Web Development Software quality assurance manager work on web development and build websites.
● Negotiate Contracts Software QA manager are responsible for negotiating contracts with vendors in order to obtain the best possible deals.
● Evaluate Projects Software QA manager also evaluate the costs and requirements for new projects and oversee project schedules to keep them on time and on budget.
● Continuing Education Software QA manager must participate in continuous learning programs to learn new software and technologies as a basic function of the job.
● BS in Computer Science, Math or similar technical degree is preferred.
● Hands-on experience in automation testing tools
● 5+ years of experience in test case design, test documentation, execution functional and integration testing.
● Minimum 1-2 years of SQL experience in Microsoft SQL Server.
● Minimum 1-2 years of coding experience in .NET or Java.
● Strong technical knowledge and practical skills.
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
● Strong documentation skills.
● Team player, but can also work independently with minimum supervision.
● Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
This position requires excellent written and verbal English language skills. Please do not apply if you cannot comprehend/speak in English.
We provide data management solutions for clients. We offer the cost benefits of offshore resourcing with the peace of mind and quality of dedicated local management. We design intelligent data management systems to maximize efficiency and robustness of client businesses. Our key business and systems ...Read More