We are looking for a dynamic Team Manager for our call center operations "Home Inspections" in Night Shift. The resource should have a proven work experience of 4-6 years in a Managerial role in call center /BPO operation.
- Responsible for the team monthly targets and ensure target achievement regularly.
- Responsible for developing the implementation approach and managing the impact on all business areas.
- Establishing, maintaining and strengthening relationships with clients considering organizational objectives with maximum ROI.
- Responsible for the fulfillment of KPIs. Also, deliver month targets to associates.
- Responsible for all aspects of the project from business analysis to plan management and stakeholder engagement and risk management.
- Managed the analysis and implementation of projects. Strategic analysis undertaken and delivered to inform, manage and drive stakeholder expectations.
- Proven work experience as a Team Manager
- Should possess excellent communication and leadership skills
- Experience of managing teams of more than 10 people
- Adequate knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Budget development and oversight experience
- Familiarity with business management including financial principles and practices
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Leadership and organizational skills with people management skill
- Competitive salary package will be offered to the right candidate
This will be a night shift (EST) and 5 days job (Monday-Friday) with lucrative monthly incentive including health insurance.