Base Camp Data Solutions is seeking a Team Lead for its Offshore HR Services team. This position will lead a team responsible for HR and payroll process of our clients based in the US. The role also contributes to the identification and implementation of process improvements in support of the delivery of integrated, end-to-end HR service delivery.
- Promote and encourage a culture of teamwork, innovation and excellence in customer service
- Develop and implement clear performance objectives for all team members providing coaching and regular feedback on their performance against objectives
- Identify and manage opportunities for development across the team and implement development plans to grow HR advisory competency and capability
- Manages the delivery of high quality HR advisory and HR coordination services to the US clients ensuring the team is working together to meet service delivery expectations
- Collaborate with the Overseas Payroll team and Senior HR Advisors to ensure an integrated approach to HR service delivery
- Ensuring all payroll transactions are processed efficiently
- Collecting, calculating, and entering data in order to maintain and update payroll information
- Compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and non-taxable wages and reporting on this.
- Determining the payroll liabilities of our clients in the US by calculating employee federal and state income, social security taxes, employer's social security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments
- Resolving payroll discrepancies
- Maintaining payroll operations by following policies and procedures
- Contribute to the development of HR services performance measures and monitor service delivery identifying and implementing opportunities for improvements.
- Regularly review systems, HR processes and team knowledge to assess their effectiveness and identify opportunities to improve service delivery including through process improvement or enhanced self service
- Build relationships with our offshore customers to understand the business context in which HR services are delivered.
- Develop strong working relationships with other HR service partners and managers to ensure a coherent and joined up approach to the delivery of HR services to the business.
- Coordinate, develop and maintain written documentation regarding payroll procedures and processes necessary for reference and training materials.
- 4-5 years of prior leadership experience and demonstrated ability to build technical capability within a team, ideally in an HR Service delivery position
- Able to organize and present information so that it is easily understood by others
- Advanced communication skills – written and verbal to fulfil customer service requirements.
- Proficiency in personal computers/word processing, excel spreadsheets/databases, and relevant software packages required.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work effectively in a fast paced teamwork environment
- Tertiary qualification, preferably MBA in Human Resource Management, or related discipline
Note: This position requires excellent Written and Verbal English language skill, please do not apply if you cannot comprehend/speak English in American or Neutral accent, also this a Hyderabad based position please do not apply if you are not from Hyderabad or ready to relocate.