To thrive in this role you must have strong people management skills.
• Manage the Supply Chain into the company, including developing existing suppliers, to ensure quality, cost-effective, and efficient supply of goods. Must be able to identify new suppliers, if required.
• Plan procurement of items and provide advice on procurement laws and regulations to local representatives.
• Liaise with suppliers at a local and international level and monitor stock levels and expenditure against budget.
• Monitor short/long term supply requirements and develop systems and strategies to meet the needs of the business.
• Manage all contracts and agreements within an area of responsibility.
• Accountable for conducting inventory analysis to solve supply issues quickly.
• Responsible for planning and forecasting requirements, along with the management of slow and obsolete items across the business.
• Develop logistical capabilities in order to avoid shortages or wastage or manage a crisis when it occurs.
• Ensure checking all incoming shipments for accuracy against proper quantity, price, and quality.
• Enforce regulations in the ordering process to ensure an even supply across the group. Handle claims and complaints promptly and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Develop strategies and tactics for improving operational efficiencies while improving service levels and inventory levels as well as operating costs.
• Full management of operating budget and monitors expenditures.
• Manage a diverse team.
• Essential is a total of 5-7 years experience in Procurement/Purchasing/Sourcing/Supply Chain with the overseas clients
• Have knowledge of procurement laws and regulations, ideally the overseas, and how these affect the business.
• High level of communication and interpersonal skills with the confidence to deal with people at all levels.
• Bachelor’s degree required, MBA in Supply Chain and Inventory Management or similar qualification preferred.
• Proficient in MS Office and any inventory related modules.
• Planning/Organising skills
• Negotiation/Influencing skills
• Problem-solving skills
We provide data management solutions for clients. We offer the cost benefits of offshore resourcing with the peace of mind and quality of dedicated local management. We design intelligent data management systems to maximize efficiency and robustness of client businesses. Our key business and systems ...Read More