We are looking for a Level 1 Technical Support Engineers who are smart, driven, curious, and empathetic, going out of their way to help customers and not resting until a problem is solved.
As a Level 1 Technical Support Engineer.
- Helping customers through live chat, email and social media to ensure their network and devices are sustained.
- Assisting customers with Level 1 Support questions: help desk tickets, in-app live chat, and phone.
- Work in a team environment 7x24x365 with the ability to function with independent discretion during rotating shift work.
- Troubleshooting, investigating, and creating detailed bug reports for the task assigned
- Strong oral/written communication skills in English is a must, so you can communicate effectively and professionally with customers.
- Fast learner, sharp thinking, investigative mind and true dedication to solving customer problems.
- As a Level 1 Agent, you will have a full caseload at all times, so you will need to manage your time and adjust your priorities as your caseload evolves.
- Provides support to end users on a variety of issues
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of network communications.
- Have ownership over all tickets/requests and direct to the appropriate resource and follow up with customers on all requests to ensure completion and customer satisfaction.
- Escalating issues to Tier 2/3 Technical Support and development teams as necessary.
What are we looking for?
- A self-motivated individual Ability to build/maintain strong relationships, effectively partner with peers and possess excellent verbal / written communication skill.
- Effective communication of technical solutions to non-technical customers.
- Excellent written, verbal, and listening English skills to convey complex technical issues to concerned stakeholders correctly for resolution.
What do we want from you?
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, electronics engineering or other engineering or technical discipline is required.
- A candidate with fresh or 1 years of experience
- MCSE, CCNA, RHCSA (Certified or trained)