1) To carry out all HR activities related to staff and trainees.
2) To maintain the leave record, attendance record, payroll processing
3) To maintain and update HR filing and Database in HRIS / RMS system
4) To maintain / update database for CV`s (soft / hard copies)
5) To facilitate walk-in candidates of employment or articles of ICAP / ACCA / ICAEW
6) To ensure timely execution of HR process of employee & trainees (from job posting to final settlement)
7) To assist in Secondment & Trainings logistic
8) To coordinate with all other BDO office for HR support
9) To collect time sheets on a monthly basis and enter data accordingly
10) Any other activities related to the HR functions from time to time as instructed by the Partners & Managers.
BDO is the fifth largest accountancy network in the world: a world wide network of public accounting firms, called BDO Member Firms, serving international clients. Each BDO Member Firm is an independent legal entity in its own country. With a local presence in 110 countries, wherever you are in the ...Read More