1) Up to date knowledge in matters related to, Income tax, Sales tax, Excise duty and CVT and Provincial tax laws
2) Tax planning for international and domestic clients.
3) Preparing and attending the appeals before commissioner and applet tribunal.
4) Managing the tax compliance services for individuals, AOP’s and companies
5) Correspondence with FBR officials
6) Responsible for compliance & advisory services covering income tax and sales tax and manage the departmental works.
7) Efficiently manage the tax audit process initiated by the tax authorities.
8) Attending the notices received from tax authorities.
9) Assisting in obtaining the tax exemptions and tax refunds.
10) Preparation and submission of tax advice & opinion on domestic and international matters.
BDO is the fifth largest accountancy network in the world: a world wide network of public accounting firms, called BDO Member Firms, serving international clients. Each BDO Member Firm is an independent legal entity in its own country. With a local presence in 110 countries, wherever you are in the ...Read More