Are you a recruitment strategist with substantial experience of organizational development, communication, and documentation within a creative environment? Do you enjoy working with highly skilled creatives? This fast paced successful BPO Company is looking for an individual with drive and initiative to lead recruitment, internal and external communication, development of an employee-oriented company culture, and accomplishment of the company's strategic goals.
You will be a go-getter who inspires to find and nurture top talent. This is a challenging role in a successful company that is constantly changing and growing. Working with senior leadership colleagues, you will identify the existing and future staff needs.
You will need to be prepared to work closely with the specialized Director HR. You will be an inspiration leader with a proven track record within a creative/methodological industry.
You think you have all the capabilities of a brilliant professional HR Manager; you are well organized, enthusiastic, possess excellent command of English with ability to communicate clearly and professionally, hold strong administration skills, can maturely demonstrate exceptional inter personal communication skills, and that you are an eloquent speaker with a pleasing personality, and a keen eye for details BDS is looking for you.
· Establishes and leads the standard recruiting and hiring practices and procedures necessary to recruit and hire a superior workforce.
· organizational departmental planning;
· performance management and improvement systems;
· organization development;
· employment and compliance to regulatory concerns regarding employees;
· employee onboarding, development, needs assessment, and training & orientation;
· policy development and documentation;
· employee relations;
· Chairs any employee selection committees or meetings.
· company employee and community communication;
· employee safety, welfare, wellness and health;
· Employee services and counseling.
· Health and safety of the workforce.
· Development of a superior workforce.
· Development of the Human Resources department.
· Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, key employee retention and development, and high performance.
· Personal ongoing development.
· Conducts a study of all Human Resources policies, programs, and practices to keep management informed of new developments
· Support the accomplishment of the company's strategic goals
· Prepares periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested, to track strategic goal accomplishment
· Develops and administers programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company.
· Participates in executive, management, and company staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars
· Manages the development and maintenance of the Human Resources sections of the company website, particularly recruiting, culture, and company information.
· Assists managers with the selection and contracting of external training programs and consultants.
· Interviews management and executive position candidates; serves as part of the interview team for position finalists.
· Determines and recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
· Conducts periodic surveys to measure employee satisfaction and employee engagement.
· Conducts investigations when employee complaints or concerns are brought forth.
· Monitors and advises managers and supervisors in the progressive discipline system of the company.
· Designs, directs and manages a company-wide process of organization development that addresses issues such as succession planning, superior workforce development, key employee retention, organization design, and change management.
· Manages employee communication and feedback through such avenues as company meetings, suggestion programs, employee satisfaction surveys, newsletters, employee focus groups, and one-on-one meetings.
· Manages a process of organizational planning that evaluates company structure, job design, and personnel forecasting throughout the company. Evaluates plans and changes to plans. Makes recommendations to executive management.
· Identifies and monitors the organization's culture so that it supports the attainment of the company's goals and promotes employee satisfaction.
· Participates in a process of organization development to plan, communicate, and integrate the results of strategic planning throughout the organization.
· Manages the company-wide committees including the wellness, training, environmental health and safety, activity, and culture and communications committees.
· Keeps the CEO and MD informed of significant problems that jeopardize the achievement of company goals, and those that are not being addressed adequately at the line management level.