- Participate in concept and analysis of new web site features with the creative team
- Work with producers, editors, designers, and other developers to build and implement projects
- Complete development projects as assigned by the Production Manager or creative lead
- Meet development objectives and deadlines
All resumés must include a portfolio, without a portfolio your resume will not be reviewed.
- 2+ years professional experience in front-end development
- Demonstrated proficiency in graphics production and image optimization for the web using Photoshop, Fireworks, or your graphics application of choice
- Experience working with standards-based design and markup
- Ability to multitask, work well under pressure, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to work efficiently in a multi-user development environment
Familiarity with CSS frameworks and version control is required.
In order for your submission to be reviewed, please include BOTH a cover letter and your portfolio along with your Salary Requirements in all applications.