We are now recruiting for full-time Aesthetic Beauty Advisor.
You will be responsible for counseling clients, advising them on suitable treatments and products, and carrying out a range of advanced treatments.
- Greet customers upon their arrival at the center's pharmacy
- Demonstrate proper use of skincare products
- Cross-sell beauty products, when appropriate (e.g. serums, hair care products)
- Identify customer needs and recommend skincare products based on their preferences
- Help clients find products they’re looking for
- Ensure proper presentation of products on shelves
- Explain to customers how to use products they’re interested in buying
- Advise customers on how to take care of their skin
- Inform customers on prices and special offers
- Replenish stock as needed
- Previous experience as a Beauty Advisor or similar role
- Customer service experience in retail stores is a plus
- Extensive knowledge of makeup, hair care and skincare products
- Ability to demonstrate and promote beauty products on the spot (e.g. How to apply face creams)
- Additional education in Cosmetology or a relevant field is a plus
Cutera Aesthetics is an innovative startup in the expanding world of medical aesthetics.
Simply put, our aim is to give people greater self-confidence through better skin.
Whether we’re getting rid of unwanted facial hair, contouring Face or Body, reducing pigmentation, treating acne, or reducing the signs of aging, we change lives every day and it’s something we’re extremely passionate about. We perform both Non-invasive & Minimally-invasive aesthetic procedures.
Cutera Aesthetics offer Market competitive Salary + Bonus + Incentives + Staff discounts.