This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading Outsourcing company to support companies involve within direct marketing business within Europe, USA & Canada.The Web Researcher/Data Entry Operators is a critical role in terms of supporting the marketing and Research team to generate online leads for Business development by doing web research using Google, LinkedIn, Xing, Publishing etc, and update customer contact details within our database.Also you have to copy Paste and convert data into different formats.
· Supporting business development initiatives by doing web research for the prospective clients, sectors/industry and markets identified by Marketing Department.
· Reviewing daily industry websites, forums, publications and Google to find key insights and leads to share with the relevant Search Consultant or Director.
· Ensure all required information for accurate Company.
· Use the internet and companies website to find contacts (name, phone industry).
· Detail oriented (you must transfer the info from the internet to MS excel without errors)
· Basic knowledge of Word and Excel and countries
· Ability to work in a structured and organized manner.
· Experience of quantitative and qualitative research.
Specification Data Entry Operator
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Must be a Graduate- Must be Punctual and reliable
- Can Perform internet search-
Good Typing Skills-Proven record of using honesty and discretion when handling business information
This job requires 9 hours continous work.
Bedrock Business Outsourcing (BBO) is a offshore Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) company offering B2B Database research and CRM support services.