· Develop and refine curriculum on life skills training for various target groups ie schools, colleges, universities, corporate, government and semi government sectors.
· To supervise/manage ongoing/future programs and activities of BLST.
· Develop life skills training module for training of trainers (TOT).
· To lead on life skills training events and networking meetings and communication with donors.
· Meticulously organise BLST operations office.
· Supervise HR, administration, finance,IT and inventory management of the office.
· Streamlining and regular updating of staff JDs.
· Responsible for communication with educational institutions and other organisations.
· Writing of analytical feedback and evaluation reports.
· Maintenance of transparent and updated record of BLST audit documents.
· Coordinate with Advisor/Chairman BLST board meetings schedule, agenda and record minutes of the meetings.
· Prepare feasibility reports for future BLST schools.