• Manage, organize and monitor progress of tasks assigned.
• Ensure team members work to resolve issues/verify deliverables.
• Provide status reporting of team activities and keep supervisors informed of task
accomplishment, issues and status.
• Document tasks performed on a daily basis.
• Audit practices, finding and resolving neglected areas.
• Analyze clearing house, ERA and EOB rejections and providing viable solutions where
• Coordinate with respective AR team leads for effective practice management.
• Correction of assigned errors in TD.
• Thorough verification of EDI files and coordination with NY office on paper claims printing in
case of any issue.
• Perform job roles in compliance with IS Policies and Procedures and acceptable usage of asset
and services guidelines.
• Regulatory, contractual and IS Policy violations are reported immediately to supervisors or
• appropriate authorities for rectification and disciplinary actions.
p/ BELLMEDEX /p