Benelux Tek Group is currently looking for an experienced Business Development Manager that enjoy finding and meeting clients to build relationship and potential business.
We are looking for Business Development Managers to work in our Information Technology Division.
Role & Responsibilities of the Business Development Manager:
1. Business Development
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Ability to cold call, emails and follow up with all the leads from our online database and the lead generation lists.
- Actively seeking and attracting new clients through a variety of internal and external sources including sales, online networking and attendance industry and networking events.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Conduct pre-screening interviews to evaluate if applicants meet the position requirements.
- Developing and maintaining business relationships with our current and potential clients
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs and meeting.
3.Business Development Planning
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Building a BPO Team in technical support
- Building a customer support team
- Building teams according to requirements
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
4.Management and Researching
- Identify the issues and opportunities, understand the trends within the market and provide a strategic business plan to the senior management and teams while achieving short and long term revenue and profit growths.
- Responsible for hiring, maintaining, and leading a small team throughout the projects
- Responsible for preparing and providing the offer package
- Responsible for preparing, presenting and providing a monthly report on the sales, leads, and the future goals during the monthly meeting.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
- 6+ years’ experience in a sales or a business development role
- Ability to understand client needs and must be able meet the clients expectations in a timely manners
- Excellent communication and multi-tasking skills
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Experience with strategic planning and forecasting the market trends and revenue growth
- Must be able to work in a faced paced, goal oriented environment
- Proven track record in achieving or exceeding the sales and revenues targets
- Strong knowledge of networking and sales
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team
- Superior problem solving skills, attentive to detail, and strong client focus
Salary: 120,000 a month + great bonus structure