Project Manager Job Description
We are looking for a super Motivated Project Manager to be responsible for handling our company's ongoing projects. You will be working closely with your team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track. Responsibilities include submitting project deliverables, Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
To be a successful candidate, you will need to have proven experience in project management and the ability to lead project teams of various sizes. A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a huge advantage. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope.
The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible.
He/she can lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to head of department. Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
· Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
· Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
· Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
· Ensure resource availability and allocation
· Keep the resources engaged and motivated
· Conflict Resolution
· Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
· Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
· Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
· Report and escalate to management as needed
· Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
· Perform risk management to minimize project risks
· Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
· A bachelor’s degree or master degree in a related field.
· Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
· Proven experience in project management.
· Ability to lead Multiple project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
· Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
· Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
Days Of Job: Wed-Sun
Dubai’s leading digital marketing & advertising agency. As a full-service media company, we help brands increase ROI, attract customers, convert leads & more.