Work from the comfort of your home for a leading Brisbane-based recruitment company.
Bettersource provides remote talent to employers in Australia & NZ. Our client runs a leading recruitment agency focused on sales talent in Brisbane, Australia. They are looking for an experienced candidate manager and resume writer who can assist with both candidate sourcing and resume writing parts of their business.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Research and identify potential applicants for job openings
- Reach out to potential applicants via phone, email, and LinkedIn
- Interview potential applicants for suitability using a prescribed template
- Qualify candidates and pass them on to the principal recruiter
- Assist principal recruiter with managing candidate pipeline
- Source potential opportunities via LinkedIn through offering free resume appraisals.
- Assist existing and new clients with optimizing their resumes.
- Minimum bachelor's level degree from a top-tier institute.
- At Least 2 years of recruitment experience either within a business or working for a recruitment agency interviewing candidates for suitability of a role
- Experience using talent management tools such as LinkedIn, SEEK, Indeed and/or other job boards to identify suitable candidates
- Sound understanding of candidate search and outreach methods
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to meet candidate sourcing KPI’s
WHAT WE OFFER
- A great base salary (Upto 150k for the ideal candidate)
- The opportunity to work independently from the comfort of your home
- An unparalleled work culture