Please Note: You must have international academic or work experience to apply for this role.
Previous candidates will be considered automatically and do not need to apply
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply
Work from the comfort of your home for employers in Australia & NZ
110k Base salary + Fitness Stipend + Internet allowance + Company Laptop
Part-time opportunities are also available
- Do you have a passion for all things digital?
- Have you helped brands transform their online presence?
- Can you come up with fresh and creative marketing content?
- Are you able to translate data-driven insights into action?
- Can you work independently?
If this sounds like you, keep reading!
HOW IT WORKS
- Bettersource is the leading provider of remote talent to employers in Australia & NZ.
- Successful candidates will be featured on our talent portal, and get the opportunity to interview with multiple employers.
- 80% of successful candidates secure a job within their first three client interviews.
ABOUT THE ROLES
- Responsible for all digital marketing for a brand including content management, SEO/SEM, online media, graphics, social media, affiliate marketing, and email marketing
- Managing and developing social media content calendar and copywriting, including social media captions and website articles
- Planning, coordinating and optimizing online advertising campaigns.
- Analyzing campaign data and compiling regular reports on campaign performance
- Applying search marketing principles to online content to improve search engine ranking
- Attracting new online customers and increasing revenue generated from existing customers
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or other related fields from a foreign university or a top-tier local institute
- At Least 2 years of experience in digital marketing, advertising, social media, influencer management, and brand management, or other related fields
- Comprehensive understanding of B2C/B2B Social Media, SEO/SEM, and email marketing
- Ability to create high-quality creative content to interact effectively with target audiences in Australia
- Experience with digital marketing software including SEO/SEM reporting, campaign tracking, email marketing, CRM, graphic design, video editing, etc.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and written skills with the ability to influence and reflect brand identity in written language
- Curious about emerging technologies
- Hardworking and goal-oriented, with a tireless positive attitude
WHAT WE OFFER
- A great base salary, fitness stipend, internet allowance, and company laptop
- The opportunity to work independently from the comfort of your home
- An unparalleled work culture
- The opportunity to work with different clients and learn about various industries