Evaluate and test web applications to verify that it functions according to specifications and standards by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned)
- Tests web applications to compare to specifications and documentation.
- Identifies, analyzes and documents defects, questionable functions, errors, and inconsistencies in web applications functions, outputs, online screens, and content.
- Establishes benchmarks for program efficiency in operating and response times.
- Performs web UI validation for cross browser compatibility.
- Creates & executes test cases and test data.
- Responds to inquiries from users and technical support regarding functions and operations of applications.
- Contributes to establishment of standards and procedures for application design and testing.
- Coordinates testing by users and third parties.
- Documents, tracks, and communicates test plans, test results, analysis, and unresolved problems.
- Trains and supports users.
- Reviews and contributes to web applications documentation.
- Software testing
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication
- Clients Training
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Firm grasp of how the web works
- Knowledge of CRM will be a plus
- Handsome and attractive salary packages and fringe benefits.
- Bi-Annual Bonuses
- Performance Bonuses
- Annual and sick leave encashment
- Friendly environment to work.
- Training and learning opportunities and technically sound environment with room of growth.
- Free internet access at home and free mobile sim with monthly balance
- Quarterly recreations
Other Skills Software testing, SQA, test cases, Software Quality Assurance Engineer, SQA Engineer, bug trackker