UK based firm is looking to enhance its team with a good and talented Project Manager who can think out of the box and provide effective solutions. A candidate who has experience managing software teams.
Note: Don't Apply if you do not have Software House experience and you have not worked on Agile methodologies.
- Develop a technological development plan that meets the needs of both the business and users with technical specifications, high level system architecture, wireframes, timeline, and budget.
- Develop technical aspects of the company's strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Consolidate our technology platforms and create plans for each
- Advise on the long-term technical strategic direction of the company and where or where not to make large strategic technical bets.
- Evaluate and identify appropriate technology platforms (whether in-sourced or outsourced, including web application frameworks and the development stack) for delivering the company’s services.
- Be an intelligent, pragmatic contributor to strategic and financial decision making at the highest level.
- Predict and stay ahead of any technical inflection points that might significantly affect the company.
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Monitor KPIs and SOPs to assess technological performance
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Help Sales team during sales process through demos and answer technological needs of prospects
- Define processes within engineering team and make sure everyone follows it.
Desired Experience & Qualities
- 3+ years of experience architectural design of large-scale, highly reliable, and highly available Web-based applications.
- Strong understanding of different web and mobile technologies and databases.
- Proven project management skills to manage the build and / or implementation of several key organizational technology capabilities, including Agile methodologies
- Make architectural decisions at the ground level.
- Develop the key infrastructure.
- Experience with acquisitions; both technical due diligence and integration of technologies.