Biafo Industries Limited ─ a reputed manufacturing concern listed on Pakistan Stock Exchange ─ invites applications from bright and energetic individuals, interested in working in a challenging environment with promising growth prospects in its Accounts Department.
The person will be responsible for:
- Recording of Local and Export Sales Invoices
- Processing and recording of Bank Receipt / adjustments and related matters.
- Manage the customer’s portfolio, ensure recording of all invoices and preparation of debtor’s age analysis reports for management.
- Preparation of withholding tax schedule and Collection of WHT Certificates on timely manner.
- Preparation of various sales analysis reports for management.
- Managing the employee’s funds accounts and related matters.
- Preparation of stock reconciliation & valuation reports.
- Candidate shall be MBA/ACCA/CMA Stage 4/5 Completed.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in accounts on Oracle application in private sector organization.
Candidates should submit their CV, along with CNIC and a recent photograph latest by 14 Jan 2019.
Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview.