We are looking for a creative, cooperative Chemical Engineer with a wealth of technical and industry knowledge and a talent for process optimization.
The Chemical Engineer will work to implement, analyze, and improve processes, equipment, and efficiency.
He will be assigned the designation of (Manager – Plant) and will work with and lead other engineers and team members from diverse technical backgrounds to understand company goals, design and propose solutions, and assist in implementing, troubleshooting, and reviewing plans from time to time.
As the Manager - Plant, he should be knowledgeable, communicative, observant, organized, and committed to reaching overall company and plant goals. He should also possess strong interpersonal and time management skills.
Manager - Plant Responsibilities:
- Using scientific, mathematical, and engineering principles to solve problems and improve processes.
- Lead departments and work in cohesion with HODs at the Plant and conduct meetings with senior management at the Head Office for setting, reviewing, and achieving strategic goals set by the company.
- Designing, proposing, implementing, reviewing, and correcting plans to ensure company goals are achieved.
- Observing production processes, conducting research, and finding ways to increase efficiency and quality.
- Establishing safety and waste management procedures.
- Learn about Plant needs and design, implement, troubleshoot, test, and improve processes, equipment, and facilities.
- Assisting with establishing budgets and timelines.
Manager - Plant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher in Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum 8 to 10 years’ experience, preferably in Fertilizer Plants, Paint Industries or Oil Refineries.
- Industry-specific knowledge may be required.
- Some positions may require or prefer additional certificates or licenses. - Strong understanding of chemistry, mathematics, biology, and engineering principles.
- Ability to cooperate and communicate with others, especially those without a technical background.
- Computer literacy.
- Exceptional Problem-solving abilities, verbal and written communication, presentation, and project management skills.