This role will primarily provide Secretarial and Co-ordination support to Executive Directors of the Publically-listed Company. In addition, the role will provide business and office support to the wider team at the Head Office.
We are looking for a motivated, energetic individual who can use sound judgment to manage complex, confidential and sensitive activities and information with high integrity.
• Day-to-day diary management of Senior Directors; coordination of appointments and tasks.
• Preparation of correspondence, presentations, reports and minutes.
• Management of emails, memos and agendas.
• Greeting visitors of the Executive Directors’ as needed.
• Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
• Tracking and follow up on tasks assigned by Directors and Board of Directors to the various employees, teams and departments.
• Proactively communicating with employees from all levels of the organisation.
• Managing filing system, updating paperwork, maintaining documents.
• Maintaining office equipment and assets, as needed.
• Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
• Organising and coordinating travel arrangements domestic and international.
• Preparing and lodging expense claims.
• Aiding with the duties of the receptionist, as needed.
• Performing additional duties when required, including any tasks assigned by Department Heads.
The successful candidate must demonstrate the following.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Urdu
• Proficiency in proofreading, spelling, and grammar punctuation.
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Bachelors’ or Masters’ Degree will be preferred
• IT and Technology savvy person will be preferred
• A balanced approach to completing work-related tasks and strong work ethic.
• Capacity and track record of maintaining secrecy and protecting the confidentiality of personal and corporate information, data and communications.
• Ability to work autonomously and as part of the broader team.
• Enthusiastic self-starter with excellent ability to multitask, prioritise and organise
• Strong interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships across the organisation’s Executives
• Warm personality, well presented, shows confidence
• Advanced skill level in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook) or ability to develop them
• Enthusiasm and aptitude to learn new skills and apply them.
• Motivation to grow within the company. There will be access to strong mentoring.
• Knowledge of general office procedures
Salary will be based on experience, qualifications and utility to the company.