Senior HR Executive – Strategic
Biafo Industries Limited is looking for an energetic, goal-oriented, self-driven and hands-on HR specialist with a minimum of 5 years experience. The right person would be well-trained in a professional firm with strong educational background from a reputed institution.
The Company, Biafo, is a reputed manufacturing firm with Head Office in Islamabad and manufacturing plant at the Hattar Industrial Estate. This role is based at the Head Office; however, day visits to the plant site will be required.
The selected candidate would join the HR department of the Company that has additional responsibility of Risk Management. Incumbent of this role will also have the additional portfolio of Risk. However, the required competencies for the selection process are in the area of Human Resources Management.
In this role, the incumbent may be assigned duties in any and all aspects of HR. However, the following are some of the core duties.
• Provide proactive strategic support for organizational planning and development initiatives that align the human resources agenda with key business strategies.
• Stay on top of business and organizational challenges and proactively amend policies and approaches.
• Liaise with leaders and management to develop consensus, appreciation and ownership of HR approach, culture development and change management.
• Review and develop HR systems such as responsibilities, accountabilities and capacities for futuristic growth while valuing strengths of existing culture and personnel.
• Seek efficiency and effectiveness via HR policies and systems while avoiding unnecessary stress on employees.
• Develop high potential personnel for Functional and Leadership skills pool as required for current and future needs of the Company.
• Intervene to ensure good succession planning at all times.
• Determine just-right staffing levels and skills pool.
• Professionalise on-the-job trainings. Identify key internal trainers and develop them further.
• Strengthen knowledge base and impart confidence in employees.
• Develop and execute culture initiatives.
• Establish HR analytics framework to ensure future-ready HR strategy.
• Review and strengthen HR processes and operations.
• Other duties as assigned
• Broad Orientation in HR: Since the incumbent may be assigned duties in any and all aspects of HR, a broad orientation in the domain of HR would be valued highly for undertaking diverse duties.
• Strategic outlook: Ability to link roles, processes, initiatives to strategic and business objectives and assess impact.
• Capacity to review, analyse and develop balanced strategic HR solutions in-line with business and organisational objectives.
• Ability to engage with senior business leaders.
• Strong process orientation and conceptulisation.
• Strong interpersonal and effective People Handling skills.
• MBA or equivalent from reputed educational institution.
• Job experience of at least 5 years in HR in a highly professional environment.
• Salary will be based on experience, qualifications and utility to the company.