A Front Desk represents the first point of contact with the clients of a business, customer's. They perform essential front desk administrative duties including answering phone calls, greeting clients/customers, and overseeing the office budget. Also known as a front desk receptionist.
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Answer all client/customers questions and incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
- Giving awareness by annoucement of brand promotion.
- Voice Quality
- Oversee the office budget.
- High school diploma or relevant qualification.
- A minimum of 2 years’ proven experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs.