We are looking for Data Entry Representative for Patient Data Management and will be responsible to update and maintain information on our company databases and computer systems.
Energetic & young candidates are required who want to start their career with us. Bill Max MD is a New York-based healthcare facility providing Healthcare services.
Major job responsibilities include:
- Data Entry Operator responsibilities include collecting and entering data in databases and maintaining accurate records of valuable company information.
- Our ideal candidate has essential data entry skills, like fast typing with an eye for detail and familiarity with spreadsheets and online forms.
- Managing the Patient's previous history for upcoming appointments.
- Communicate Effectively with Team and Clients.
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible, and check the output.
- To maintain the protocols and documentation of each performed task.
- Intermediate and Graduation.
- Preference will be given to the person knowing this position.
- Basic knowledge of computer skills (MS Word & Excel) and different medical billing-related CRMs (Training will be provided).
- The ideal candidate must have good communication skills (Writing and fluency)
Shift Time (06:00PM to 03:00AM) / Lahore Based job - DHA Phase 1
Salary range: Depends upon your qualifications and experience.
This position is open for fresh & Less then 1 year experience Candidates as well.