- 3+ years of experience in MicroStrategy
- Minimum 3 years of experience in MicroStrategy Architect.
- Minimum 3 years of strong experience in MicroStrategy Developer.
- Architecting MicroStrategy projects from end to end
- Must have data modeling, Icube, schema object design hands-on experience.
- Extensive knowledge of MicroStrategy architecture, hierarchical relationships, object dependencies, etc.
- Experience on metadata creation, creating report specifications, integration, test planning, testing and implementation support
- Experience on Report and Dashboard development
- Experience building highly customized reports and developing creative solutions to apply business logic.
- Must have extensively worked on MicroStrategy Administration, Desktop, Web, Report Services Document, Distribution Services.
- Must have good experience on Visual Insights.
- Must have strong performance tuning and troubleshooting experience.
- Must be able to debug and fix production/existing issues.
- Strong experience reading and writing SQL.
- Experience with Teradata and SQL Server databases preferred.
- Must be able to work on one or more assignments simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Must be able to interact with business for requirement gathering and support
- Knowledge on Data warehousing concepts, Tools & Techniques, SDLC.
- MicroStrategy 10.x experience.
- Design and implement caching and performance architecture for MicroStrategy BI tools
- Hands-on development using MicroStrategy BI tools to create dashboards & reports and use as standard templates
- Define and implement BI management procedures
- Design and implement BI metadata and data dictionary design and standards
- Design and develop data warehouse projects and data marts, model and create MicroStrategy projects, logical data marts and table structures; and define attributes, dimensions, hierarchies and metrics.
- Define and manage schema objects for MicroStrategy projects
- Document systems through object models, data definitions and naming conventions
- Ability to write reports, documentation and speak effectively before groups of business and IT personnel
- Leading, managing, planning, and delivering multiple projects simultaneously and reporting to senior client executives
- Create project plans, milestones, and execution
- Deliver projects/work on time, on budget, in a way that client goals are accomplished
- Manage multiple teams of people, motivate and maintain strong relations
- Experience in supervising and/or managing staff both on-site and global virtual team members
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to adapt to challenges and to mentor team members
- Create data warehouse design patterns, designs, standards, and templates
- Identify problems, develop ideas and propose solutions within differing situations requiring analytical, evaluative or constructive thinking in daily work and for assigned programs and projects
- Prepare and present ideas and recommendations to colleagues and upper management and provide assistance to less experienced employees as an advisor
- Apply conceptualized and creative-thinking expertise toward possible reporting solutions or alternatives
- Must possess 3-7 years of experience in Information Technology with a technical background
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience managing multiple projects/teams(3) years of experience in architecting and at least (3) years of experience in developing Microstrategy based business intelligence systems and large scale data warehouses(5) years of experience in creating data warehousing and business intelligence solutions
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in creating BI solutions using MicroStrategy business intelligence platform
- Firm understanding of architecture and data warehousing concepts
- Must have strong MicroStrategy and database skills
- Experienced in project planning, management and execution
- Must be able to travel to client locations
Bachelor’s (business, engineering or related field recommended)Knowledge of theories, principles and concepts typically acquired through completion of a bachelor’s