Bilytica is hiring | BI & EDW consultant |
Benefits to join Bilytica
- Medical Allowance for you and your family- Travel Allowance- Provident Fund- EOBI- Mobile Allowance
As BI Consultant you will be responsible for complete implementation of BI solutions for our customers. Responsibilities will include translating business requirements into technical design, data analysis, data integration, dashboard development, testing, documentation and training.
- Understand business processes, system diagrams, logical data models, business requirements, gap analysis, report specifications and other documentation as required for project analysis, planning and design
- Translate business requirements into technical design of dashboards and dials by working closely together with a business analyst
- Design and implement data integration ETL architecture and solutions using Leading ETL tools.
- Provide technical solutions for integration between BI Solution and customers enterprise systems
- Develop dashboards in leading BI Tools.
- Provide hands-on expert level assistance to clients and colleagues for technical issues and knowledge transfer.
- Data analysis skills - ability to dig in and understand complex models and business processes.
- Design test plans and create test cases to ensure data accuracy and overall quality of BI solution
- Conduct training for customers on built dashboard when necessary
- Keep a high level of communication with management on daily activities and escalate issues to management in an efficient and constructive fashion
- Document all project related work to hand over to project manager at the end of the project
Technical/ Functional Skills Required:
- Strong understanding of BI design concepts/skills
- Expertise in a popular ETL tool (like Informatica, Data Stage, SSIS, ODI, etc) and in a popular BI tool (like Tableau, Business Objects, OBIEE, Cognos, MicroStrategy etc.)
- Experience in recommending the appropriate dashboard functionality to meet business visualization needs
- Strong experience in how to manage data sources to refresh the dashboards
- Strong critical thinking skills, including system and business analysis, problem analysis and resolution. Must be able to understand technical
- Bachelors Degree
- 1 3 years of professional experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to travel to other offices as needed
Bilytica, is one of the leading IT Company, providing best in class consulting and development services in Business Intelligence, Data-warehousing, Advanced Business Analytics and Enterprise Application Development. Since 2009 Bilytica has been at the apex of developing custom business intelligence solutions. We leverage our consultants deep knowledge of business analytics, data warehousing, business intelligence and performance management to help a wide range companies improve their core business processes and increase profitability. Bilytica maintains offices in Australia, Finland, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan that provide support and consulting services to various clients in Europe, Middle East and Australia.
1. Business Intelligence & Information Management
2. Enterprise Application Development
3. Mobile Business Intelligence
4. Forecasting, Predictive Analysis & Data Mining
5. Enterprise Data-warehousing
6. Enterprise Data-Integrations
7. Social Media Analytics
8. Managed Services
9. Cloud Services
10. BI Trainings
11. Financial Services Consulting