As Business Development Executive, you'll be responsible for overseeing the sales operation of company in a particular given area. Responsible to generate specially Corporate/B2B sales and manage direct sales of the region by maintaining existing and developing new cliental
It is a varied role that includes:
· Meeting Sales Goals.
· Territory Management.
· Building Relationships.
· Sales Planning.
· Maintaining and increasing sales of your company's products.
· Reaching the targets and goals set for your area.
· Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base.
· Servicing the needs of your existing customers.
· Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market.
· Developing sales strategies and setting targets.
· Compiling and analyzing sales figures.
· Collecting customer feedback and market research.
· Reporting to senior managers.
· Keeping up to date with products and competitors.
· Field Visits (B2B Sales).
· Lead Generation.
· Conversion of Leads Into Customers.
· Developing Sales Strategy and Planning.
· Regional Sales Reporting with sales forecast.
· New Projects Sales Development.
· To locate new market and find avenues to pushing up the sales. In order to promote sales it shall be pre-requisite for you to create close liaison with the existing and intending customers.
· To recover the outstanding payments from the market as per collection target and credit terms.
· To carry out market survey and visit the customers and submit recommendations for improvement.
· To follow up recovery from customers and arrange payment of outstanding invoices with the schedule time prescribed under company policy.
Dealing In wide Cosmetics Range for face Care and Body Care