Biocos International is looking for 2 to 3 years experienced PHP Web Developer. Must have experience of working in PHP Frameworks like Laravel, Codeigniter. Must have worked with java script framework like, API jQuery, Angular JS, My SQL.
- Code, test, debug, document, and install both new programs/technologies and do changes to existing programs/technologies of a complex nature with assistance of higher level personnel.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Development of efficient, testable, and reusable modules
- Solving complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Participate in code reviews to represent reviewed work for adherence to standards and specifications.
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as Laravel
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Advanced Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science from a reputable university.
- Excellent OOP concepts
- Good theoretical knowledge of SQL
- An excellent team player as well as individual performer.
- Develop and maintain robust and dynamic web applications.
- Strong concepts of Object oriented programming
- Designing and creating relational databases
- Understanding of different design patterns and frameworks.
- Meeting timelines and work well under pressure with minimal supervision