As Sales Officer, you will be responsible for sales & promotion of company products in a particular given area. Responsible to generate B2B sales and manage direct sales of the region by maintaining existing and developing new cliental
It is a varied role that includes:
· Promote and sell the products within an assigned geographic area.
· Lead demand-generating marketing activities in the assigned market for the assigned product specialty.
· Offering and coordinating after-sales support services.
· Meet assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines.
· Order Booking.
· Sales Maximization.
· Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested.
· Store and sort data in electronic form and present reports.
· Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness.
· Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements.
· Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events.
· Ensure adherence to laws and policies.
· Meeting of assigned sales/collection targets.
· Identify and develop new customers for business growth.
· Implementation of business strategies, policies and SOPs.
· Responsible for creating and building relationships with client.
· Maintaining and increasing sales of products.
· Reaching the targets and goals set for your area.
· Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base.
· Collecting customer feedback and market research.
· Keeping up to date with products and competitors.
· Lead Generation.
· Conversion of Leads into Customers.
· To recover the outstanding payments from the market as per collection target and credit terms.
· To follow up recovery from customers and arrange payment of outstanding invoices with the schedule time prescribed under company policy.
· Willing to travel within the assigned territory
Attractractive & Market Compettitive Salary package with other benefits will be offered to selected candidates.
Dealing In wide Cosmetics Range for face Care and Body Care