- Read blueprints/ drawings and technical documents in order to prepare estimates.
- Assess cost effectiveness of products, projects or services, tracking actual costs relative to bids as the project develops.
- Consult with clients, vendors, personnel in other departments or construction foremen to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues.
- Identify and quantify cost factors, such as production time, materials, and labor expenses.
- Confer with engineers, architects, owners, contractors and subcontractors on changes and adjustments to cost estimates.
- Prepare estimates used by management for purposes such as planning, organizing, and scheduling work.
- Prepare estimates for use in selecting vendors or subcontractors.
- Review material and labor requirements, to decide whether it is more cost-effective to produce or purchase components.
- Use computer software to calculate estimates.
- Work with sales teams to prepare estimates and bids for clients
JOB TIMINGS:- 6:30PM Till 3:00AM (Night Shift)
WORKING HOURS:- 5 days A Week ( SATURDAY & SUNDAY OFF )
Newly hired cost estimators will receive on-the-job training based on their prior experience. Training includes learning a company’s cost-estimating software and techniques.
PAID TRAINING, Probration Period 2 Months After that Permanent job offer contract will given with company benefits.