Sellz Media Pvt Ltd is launching Pakistan's first ever fashion marketplace website. We are looking for Junior Vendor Managers with 1-2 year experience within the E commerce sector, preferably in the fashion categories. We are based in Lahore and looking to expand significantly now that we are broading our horizon.
What we are looking for?
The ideal candidate should have excellent management skills. He/she should be able to effectively communicate and be a bridge between the organization and the vendors.
The individual will be responsible to align the expectations of the orgainzation with the vendors, therefore proactiveness is a must quality.
The person should be able to work independently as well as in compatability with the respective team leads.
What do we offer?
A chance to become part of a growing organization which offers diversity of experience.
Delegated authority enabling the individual to take decisions on their best judgment.
A chance to take part in strategic decision making, resulting in increased exposure of the market.
A culture which promotes vertical hierarchy and transparency of roles.
Vendor Management Key Roles:
- Maintain Partner relationships with Vendor
Manage overall marketing activities
Create strategies that will maximize vendor investments
Ensure alignment with sales, managed services, Technical resources, operations and Accounting
- Create programs that ensure YOY sales (margin & revenue) goals are attained and YOY growth.
- Work with each of the selling organizations to align with management initiatives and create programs that assist in providing tools for the selling organization
- Run Quarterly product reports, marketing and activity reports and analysis
- Implement and provide Proof of Performance (POP) for all activities and partner investments
- Run reports by product category monthly
- Manage product launches
- Attend mandatory weekly team meetings as set by SVP and Director of VM
- Manage special projects/ events as required by the Director of VM/ VP, including travel, training and roadshows
General Administrative Tasks:
- Prepare, update and manage weekly KPI reports to be submitted to the director of VM
- Create & present weekly M&M presentations for the selling organizations
- Manage Marketing Activity spreadsheet & implement activities as required
Coordinate lunch and learns, Trainings
Organize and schedule meetings for vendors
- Maintain a 4 hour response time on SRCs
- Manage project based activities as needed
The VM will be measured by the team lead of VM against the following criterias:
- Margin growth YOY
- Management of the vendors
- Initiative & work ethic
- Positive attitude and being a team player
- *Quarterly goals as described in quarterly MBO doc
Job timings: 10am - 07 pm