SHORTLISTING, INTERVIEW, TESTING & HIRING WITHIN 1 MONTH - APPSTORE PORTFOLIO MANDATORY
A UK based firm is looking to enhance its team with a good and talented iOS / Swift Developer who can think out of the box and provide effective mobile solutions in a timely manner. A candidate who has developed a Google Map, Paypal integrationrelated app will be more prefered.
- Seeking a curious, creative and passionate iOS developer to join our team dedicated to creating mobile applications.
- You will be a part of a multidisciplinary team rapidly prototyping, launching and scaling new products.
- The successful candidate must be experienced with Google Map, REST API, Paypal integration and be able to develop a native iOS application in Swift through its entire lifecycle. Also critical is an attention to detail, a strong sense of ownership, pride in the quality of one's work and the ability to meet deadlines.
Skills & Requirements
Good Communication skills interns of professionalism and the current role will involve the following:
- Strong knowledge about Github, REST API, Google Map, Paypal integration
- Professional iOS development experience, with a proven history of publishing iOS apps
- Deep appreciation of mobile development practices and iOS app optimization
- Good understanding of iOS app architecture and use of design patterns
- Strong OO & Swift skills, with an appreciation for pragmatism and simplicity in code
- Love of working in a collaborative team environment
Programming Languages & Libraries
Swift, Google Map, Paypal integration, REST API, CocoaPods, Github