The full-time Editor/animator will be able to creatively take assigned work from concept to completion.
• Assist with content gathering and story development
• Create, compile and edit multiple human stories and project documentaries.
• Work with and support video directors to visually enhance information
• Create animation templates that can be used for videos
- Perform other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 3+ years non-linear editing experience
• Adobe premiere pro and Final Cut Pro experience required
• Knowledge of Photoshop, After Effects, Pro Tools is a plus
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to work in a rapid, fast-paced environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work flexible schedule – nights, weekends, holidays