The full-time Editor/animator will be able to creatively take assigned work from concept to completion.
• Assist with content gathering and story development
• Create, compile and edit multiple human stories and project documentaries.
• Work with and support video directors to visually enhance information
• Create animation templates that can be used for videos
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 3+ years non-linear editing experience
• Adobe premiere pro and Final Cut Pro experience required
• Knowledge of Photoshop, After Effects, Pro Tools is a plus
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to work in a rapid, fast-paced environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work flexible schedule – nights, weekends, holidays
Black Box Sounds is a development communications company specializing in productions aimed at social and developmental issues, behavioral change communication and mass awareness. Black Box Sounds aims to provide creative solutions backed by a sense of production acumen that can raise the level of s ...Read More