A growing fast paced Pest Management services organization is looking for qualified “Lady Assistant Manager Operations/ HR” who must be self- starters, energetic with strong communication skills, good organization and presentation skills.
Provide assistance and necessary support for smooth office operations.
- To handle general administrative tasks and perform other related duties as required.
- To prepare, compile, organize and maintain different department reports.
- Arrange meetings and coordinates with office staff, monitor support staff and schedule their activities.
- Assist in recruiting, training and orientation process of new staff.
- Taking notes or minutes during meetings.
- Data entry of raw data into specific formats and generation of reports.
- Dealing with clients and receiving or making calls.
- Maintain the general filing system and staff attendance record, maintain an up-to-date inventory of office supplies and monitor the use of supplies and equipment.