A growing fast paced organization is looking for qualified “Assistant Manager Operations/ HR” who must be self- starters, energetic with strong communication skills, good organization and presentation skills.
Provide assistance and necessary support for smooth office operations.
· To handle general administrative tasks and perform other related duties as required.
· To prepare, compile, organize and maintain different department reports.
· Arrange meetings and coordinates with office staff, monitor support staff and schedule their activities.
· Assist in recruiting, training and orientation process of new staff.
· Taking notes or minutes during meetings.
· Data entry of raw data into specific formats and generation of reports.
· Dealing with clients and receiving or making calls.
· Maintain the general filing system and staff attendance record, maintain an up-to-date inventory of office supplies and monitor the use of supplies and equipment.
BLACK HORSE INTERNATIONAL established in 1986 with the core business of Integrated Pest & Rodent Management and has earned high repute and credibility of being the best pest control operators in the country and it got the registration as Authorized Quarantine Fumigator by Ministry of Food & Agricult ...Read More