Blackstone Financial is looking for an intelligent & hard-working Quoting/ Data Entry Specialist to manage and control all activities related to customer quotations. The candidate will initially work from home during the probationary period, then will report to our Karachi-based office. The candidate will support our Sales team by providing timely and accurate quoting results, renewal analysis, and other functions as directed. This position works under the processing department and reports directly to the processing department manager. Training will be provided however candidates are expected to be quick and independent learners. Typing speed, accuracy, and critical thinking is a must.
- Provides support during U.S. Business hours from 9am-6pm CST Mon-Fri and 9am-3pm CST Sat - or from 8pm-5am PKT Mon-Fri and 8pm-2am PKT on Sat.
- Coordinates quoting requests, to ensure the best quote option with 100% accurate information.
- Manage deadlines and implement priorities for quoting requests
- Ability to read and understand quote requirements and specifications.
- Timely and accurate entry and delivery of quotations
- Saving, filing, and database maintenance of customer and prospect records.
- Communicate with various vendors.
- Renewal quote processing and analysis.
- Perform any and all other job-related tasks as assigned
- College degree in finance or related field.
- Accuracy with managing data and attention to detail
- Outstanding communication negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks within deadline
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Able to handle multiple projects at one time
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Advanced knowledge of MS office with emphasis in Excel.
- Typing speed must be a minimum of 50 WPM with 95% or above accuracy.
- Must have DSL or Fiber internet connection
- Must have dual screen set up and USB headset
- Must have a min of i5 processor with 8gb ram.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, employees are to work from home and must have appropriate equipment including Dual Screen set up, DSL/ Fiber Internet connection, and compatible computer. Employee must be responsible and punctual.