1. 1. collating, checking and analyzing spreadsheet data
2. examining company accounts and financial control systems
3. gauging levels of financial risk within organizations
4. checking that financial reports and records are accurate and reliable
5. ensuring that assets are safeguarded.
6. identifying if and where processes are not working as they should and advising on changes to be made.
7. preparing reports, commentaries and financial statements.
8. liaising with managerial staff and presenting findings and recommendations.
9. ensuring procedures, policies, legislation and regulations are correctly followed and complied with
10. undertaking reviews of wages.
11. Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
12. Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans.
13. Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation.
14. Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process.
15. Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
Blesso Cosmetics have a diversified product portfolio which encompasses over 50 skin care products. Amongst them the most famous one are "WHITENING TUBES" that are directly imported from THAILAND. These tubes are being manufactured with keeping the Mission of "PREMIUM QUALITY PRODUCTS" ahead. Specia ...Read More