We are looking for a creative and passionate Graphic Designer to step up to the challenge to produce engaging designs across all brand channels - digital and print designs. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to apply their creativity to a range of mediums. The right person will ensure that visuals across all channels represent and uphold our client’s brand. Design and production
• Design and produce high-quality creative content for an evolving and broad range of print and digital mediums (website, email, social media advertising, partner campaigns, flyers and posters) using our Customer’s style and tone of voice, either from scratch or taking inspiration from existing artwork
• Work to enhance our website and suggest new designs for our pages • Deploy all email designs in email platform
• Content management and publishing web content using CMS (were currently using WordPress) Brand guardianship and attention to detail
• Work with other team members to ensure designs are consistent across all brand channels
• Have outstanding attention to detail and a keen eye for sharp design, maintaining high standards at all times
• Be a brand ambassador by ensuring that all touch points are protected and in line with the overall creative vision Research
• Be curious; continually broadening knowledge by keeping up to date with digital innovations and our competitor activity
• Be aware of and have an interest in architecture, interior design and entrepreneurship Collaboration
• Liaise with other team members to fully understand, interpret and respond to the briefs they provide, requesting additional information where necessary
• Discuss ideas and present designs to other team members What is required?
• Reliable, determined and hard-working
• Ability to make decisions
• Engaged with the ethos and branding of the company
• Entrepreneurial and forward-thinking
• A desire to work in the digital marketing sector.
• Fluency in English Language
• Bachelor’s degree from a recognised University or College. • References of work. Key skills:
• Ability to focus on ensuring that all enquiries are nurtured and properly educated.
• A passion to exceed expectations and build on previous performance.
• Knowledge of SEO, PPC and Websites is preferred
. • A proven history of being able to use Microsoft Office software and associated applications.
• In-depth ability to use Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and other Adobe Software.
Must have minimum of 3-5 years experience in similar role.