We are looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress Developer to join our a startup. As a WordPress Developer, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of latest industry trends and content management systems.
Job roles and responsibilities
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end & Wordpress development
- Ability to customize or create a Wordpress theme or plugin from scratch.
- Strong bug fixing skills
- Having experience with different php Frameworks eg. Laravel or Codeigniter (will a plus point)
- Having experience with popular page builders like Elementor, Divi and etc
• Market Competitive salary.
• Opportunity of working on new technologies
• Incentives and bonus based on performance