Reporting to our co-founder in charge of Marketing, you will be support our social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including: Develop relevant content topics for our mobile application to reach our target customers. Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written)
· Creation of content for our mobile application and website which meets our customer standards
· Develop and deliver social media optimization (SMO).
· Stay current with social media trends and best practices.
· Actually graduating student or fresh graduate in Communications, Marketing, Social Media, Business
· Excellent written and oral communications skills
· Fluent in English (written and spoken)
· Project management or organizational skills
· Good knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Flickr etc.)
· Interest for community management
· An exciting entrepreneurial adventure in a B2B-B2C market that is undergoing rapid transformation
· International business exposure and work environment
· Opportunity to participate to the growth of a startup at the forefront of business transformation with ambitions to expand to global markets