We are looking for a Top-notch Data Analyst to join our Digital Marketing Team.
- Working alongside Adwords Professionals and Marketing Specialists, you will help translate complex findings and results into a compelling narrative to help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products.
- You will help manage marketing budgets, analyze data, and crunch the numbers of online campaigns to create cost-effective ads for our brands.
- If you’re passionate about leveraging data to drive business at product decisions, we want to hear from you
- Identify relevant data sources and sets to mine for business needs and collect large structured and unstructured datasets and variables
- Analyze data for trends and patterns, and interpret data using statistical techniques
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Communicate findings and analytic solutions to stakeholders
As part of your career development, you will be trained for more specific tasks in Digital Marketing and cover the following responsibilities:
- Determine the effectiveness of marketing campaigns by analyzing page clicks, keyword hits, search engine traffic, and other data.
- Look at the budget data for pay-per-click accounts on a daily basis to manage campaign costs and provide expense information
- Provide frequent updates on the status of the advertising campaigns, advise on the success of campaigns compared to marketing costs, and make suggestions to increase marketing effectiveness when necessary.
- PhD or Masters in any quantitatve field such as Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, Physics or Chemistry
- Preferably with 5+ years experience as a data analyst generating reports using Excel or equivalent
- Proven analytic skills - including mining, evaluation, analysis, and visualization
- Technical writing experience in relevant areas including queries, reports, and presentations
- High-level written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills: being versatile, flexible, and willing to work within constantly changing priorities
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Strong attention to detail: staying focused during highly repetitive tasks
- Proven success in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Knowledge of SQL is not required but helpful
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email. Please check your email regularly for updates.