Managing and implementing sales and marketing initiatives and plans of the company in a strategic manner in order to achieve organizational goals and established targets.Job Duties: Primary duties for the role of sales & marketing executive include:
• Develops and implements sales and marketing plans to support achievement of organizational goals.
• Is responsible for marketing and selling the services of company in an innovative, effective and efficient manner keeping due consideration for the company policies.
• Uses various tools and channels to market the company and its services.
• Attracts and wins new clients and/or target clients while retaining the existing ones.
• Explores new markets and identifies market segments within existing markets.
• Establishes rapports with clients and develops lasting relationships with the clients.
• Is responsible for market visits, connecting with clients via telephonic channel and face to face meetings, visits.
Benefits·Bonuses and incentives·Up to 10% of commission on sales more than target·