BlueEast is a software and technology development company dedicated to delivering software, IoT, and digital solutions to enterprises and businesses around the world.
We are looking for someone who will develop products by conducting market research, generate product requirements, determine specifications, source relevant products, produce timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction and marketing.
- Home Appliances
- Small Domestic Appliances
- Audio Video Devices
- Smart Home IoT devices
- Consumer Electronics
- Determination of customers' needs and desires by specified research to obtain market information.
- Recommendation of the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assessment of market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Providing source data for product line communications by defining product marketing and communication objectives.
- Obtaining product market share by working with the sales director to develop sales strategies for products.
- Assessment of product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
- Providing information to management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Facilitating inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
- Bringing new products to the market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses, establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
- Introduction marketing of new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Determination of product pricing by utilizing market research data, reviewing production and sales costs, anticipating volume, and costing of special and customized orders.
- Completion of operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees & following-up on work results.
- Maintenance of product management staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintenance of product management staff by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Creating and managing sales channels.
- Maintenance and up-gradation of professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies and
Any other task assigned by management.
Education and Qualification:
- Academic Requirements: MBA
- Experience: 8+ Years
- Proven track record of product management
- Experience in product development, requirements analysis, pricing, and Planning
- Hands-on experience with competitive analysis, sales planning, financial planning, and strategy designing.
- Experience with inventory control
- Strong product knowledge of all electronic appliances.
- Experience in managing an online electronics brand.
- International exposure and experience in sourcing products from the international market.
- Knowledge of import documentation and process.
- Experienced in digital marketing & social media platforms.