- Plan and supervise the annual, seasonal, and daily work of the horticultural staff
- Routinely inspect District landscape, flower sites, and signage as effective planning and supervision requires.
- Administrate the Flower Island Program, as well as, seek, secure and work with business owners involved in the program.
- Supervise the design of flower sites, the procurement of plant material, and the planting and maintenance of these sites.
- Work with Park Planner(s) on landscape design in the parks and around facilities. Supervise the procurement, installation and maintenance of the required landscape plants, structures, and materials.
- Work with Park Planner(s) on Park sign design and priorities. Supervise sign construction and maintenance.
- Maintain inventory of sign locations and maintenance record.
- Responsible for submitting annual operational and capital budget requests.
- Prepare estimates of material, labor and equipment needs.
- Maintain reports and records on work needed and completed.
- Horticultural Supervisors do is they plan or supervise infrastructure or collection maintenance functions, such as planting, fertilizing, pest or weed control, or landscaping.
- Observe workers to detect inefficient or unsafe work procedures or to identify problems, initiating corrective action as necessary.
- Requisition or purchase supplies, such as insecticides, machine parts or lubricants, or tools.
- Estimate labor requirements for jobs and plan work schedules accordingly.
- Calculate or monitor budgets for maintenance or development of collections, grounds, or infrastructure.
Associate’s Degree (Bachelor’s degree preferred) in Horticulture or landscape management.
Ability to understand and work from detailed blueprints, sketches, or schematics.
Ability to plan, budget, and implement projects.
Ability to design and maintain aesthetically pleasing affordable flower beds.
Job Location: Blue World City - Charki Road
Note: Experience of Housing Society is Must