We are looking for a successful and enthusiastic event planner to produce events from conception through to completion. Event coordinator responsibilities include providing outstanding customer service and organizing memorable events that meet quality expectations.
The Candidate should have at least 2-3 Years of related Experience in Organizing different programs, entertainment shows, seminars, meetings etc.
The incumbent should be able to plan and execute of all types of events. Preference will be given to the candidates having experience in Event Management, Hospitality, and Service Sector with any reputable organization.
Responsibilities for managing events (Mostly Weddings) and ensuring deadlines and budgets are adhered to direct coordination of activities to prepare for the day of the event.
- Scheduling Reservations.
- Operating the facilities profitably.
- Planning well so each event runs smoothly
- Managing your food and beverage team.
- Briefing staff and checking the room, Event, Hall Kitchen and other areas before the event.
- Ensuring the room is turned around ready for the next event.
- Meetings with different banquet halls for price variation.
- Complete Survey of Banquet hall when customers come.
- Calculate budget and adjust when necessary
- Discussions with vendors and booking
- Coordinating caterers stand designers, and equipment hire
- Work with guest of honor to ensure all requests are met
- Provide receipts if needed
- Setup booths, flowers, decoration, and other event decors.
- Plan menus, order food, and hire chefs or caterers.
- Sample food, including main dishes and desserts.
- Give final approval for items such as music and other related work.